Stainles Steel Plate Heat Exchanger
|FOB Price:||US $500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 piece||US $500/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Package|
- Model NO.: LHPHE
- Principle: Regenerative Heat Exchanger
- Heating Area: 2 Square Meters
- Heat Transfer Surface: Plate Heat Exchanger
- Origin: China
- Application: Heater, Heater
- Material: Steel
- Structure Material: Metal Material
- Trademark: Lihong
- HS Code: 84342000
Material: SUS304 SUS316L
- General Description
- Plate heat exchanger is an ideal equipment to heat or cool your product by two different temperature solutions go through the plates. Advantages: high heat transfer efficiency, high heat recovery, little heat lost, compact construction, easy to install, easy to operate, easy to take apart and clean, long working life, safe usage, etc.
- Plate heat exchanger is used in food, beverage industries:
- Dairy products: milk, powder milk, beverages contains milk, yoghurt, etc.
- Vegetable protein beverages: peanut milk, milk tea, soy milk, etc.
- Juices: fresh juices, fruit tea.
- Cooling drink: tea drinks, reed root drink, vegetable and fruit drink.
- Flavoring: soy sauce, vinegar, tomato sauce, spicy sauce, etc.
- Wines: beer, yellow wine, rice wine, grape wine, etc.
Code: B R 0.12 1.0 8 N I
No.: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
1 means plate heat exchanger
2 means plate is V-shape corrugated plate
3 means model is 0.12(single plate 's heat transfer area is 0.12 m2
4 means the design pressure is 1.0 MPa.
5 means the whole heat transfer area is 8 m2
6 means the seal rubber is NBR(if it is E, means seal rubber is NBR EPDM)
7 means the plate heat exchanger is frame type with double bracing
1). Plates: how many plates needed for a plate heat exchanger, depends on the model and square area of plates. A plate heat exchanger is made up of many plates, there are paths between plates for fluid; the location of seal makes two fluid go through different path, to obtain the heat transfer purpose. The plate is made of SS304 or SS316L, pressed to corrugated shape, normally waviness shape or V shape. The function of corrugated shape:
a. Make the heat transfer more efficient
b. Make the plate more stronger, so that it can bear a big pressure
c. Make a turbulent flow, slow down the formation of dirt.
5. Rubber Seal
As time goes, the requirements for food, beverage and pharmaceutical products keeps raising, the rubber seal is changed from adhered type to clamped type. The adhered type is toxic, while clamped type is not. Advantages: the clamped type seal rubber is easy to take apart and clean, easy to install, completely sterilizing, long working life, etc.
6. Cleaning and maintenance.
1). Normally, the plate heat exchanger is no need to be taken apart to clean, clean it with water by direction against media flow, but the pressure should not be higher than working pressure. You can also use chemical solvent to clean it, which is not corrosive to stainless steel.
2). After a long time of usage, there are sediments on the surface of plates, which will affect the heat transfer efficiency, so clean it regularly. Use brush to clean the plate surface, or chemical solvent to clean it. Attention: do not use metal brush, it will do harm to plate.
3). Taking apart: loose the bolts, move the movable keep plate, then take off each plate, after clean each plate, assemble them same as the way to take apart them.
4). After a period of time's usage, if leakage happens, fasten the bolts, but if the rubber seal is aging badly, use a new rubber seal.
5). Way to change rubber seal:
a. Adhered type rubber seal: take off the old rubber seal, soak the glue with gasoline, then clean it, after it dried, smear oil, put the rubber seal on it. Attention: do not operate until 72 hours later.
b. Clamped type: take off the old rubber seal, clean the plate, after it dried, clamp the new one.